President Obama announced the following individuals will serve in key White House posts:
· David Simas, Assistant to the President and Director of the Office of Political Strategy and Outreach
· Broderick Johnson, Assistant to the President and Cabinet Secretary
· Amy Brundage, Deputy Assistant to the President and Deputy Communications Director
· Anne Wall, Deputy Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs & Senate Liaison
· Amy Rosenbaum, Deputy Assistant to the President for Legislative Affairs
President Obama said, “Ed Pagano is a true public servant, and I am grateful to him for his tireless work on behalf of the American people. Ed’s strong relationships with leaders in the Senate, his experience, his commitment, and his ability to forge consensus and get things done have made this country stronger. I wish Ed all the best in his future endeavors.
The American people will be greatly served by the talent and dedication that David, Broderick, Amy, Anne and Amy bring to their new roles. I look forward to working with them in the months and years ahead as we continue to move our country forward.”