Zennie62Media Kit About “Zennie62” consists of Zennie Abraham’s Zennie62.com blog, Zennie62 on YouTube, Twitter, Facebook, Pintrest, Snapchat, Instagram, and many other social media platforms. It also comprises a network of 96 blogs: three WordPress blogs and 93 Blogger platform blogs.
It’s an integrated media content development and distribution system centered around the Zennie62 on YouTube Channel: one video becomes 16 blog posts, and as many entries on social media platforms as are control of Zennie62Media.
Zennie62Media has covered the NFL Draft on site each of the last 12 years, was the first to cover it with a YouTube Channel in 2006, and then USTREAM livestream in 2007. Zennie62Media’s been credentialed to cover San Diego Comic Con, CES Las Vegas, and the Night of 100 Stars Oscars Party in Beverly Hills for the last eight straight years.
Zennie62Media is also on the White House Press List, and has been since 2012.
Zennie62Media has interviewed scores of politicians, athletes, celebrities, and entrepreneurs including William Shatner, Bryan Cranston, Cam Newton, Buzz Aldrin, Sean Young, Jason Ritter, Ernie Hudson, Julio Jones, Matt Ryan, Lee Steinberg, Loretta Devine, Roger Goodell, Gloria Allred, Beverly Johnson, Sean McNabb, Peter Nygard, Roger Corman, Alex Morgan, Jesse Jackson, Rep Barbara Lee, Lou Ferrigno, Jon Voight, James Cromwell, Jerry Jones, Darren McFadden, Ray Chester, Harry Hamlin, Martin Landau, Gavin Newsom, Steve Huffman, DeShaun Watson, Michael Arrington, Vivica Fox, Nichelle Nichols, Jim (Enter The Dragon) Kelly, Terrell Owens, Ronnie Lott, Megan Alexander, Jena Sims, Olivia Alexander, Blake Neely, Oksana Grigorieva, Tracey Birdsall, Jack Del Rio, Dan Quinn, Lovie Smith, Kyle Shanahan, Mark Davis, John Mara, Bob McNair, Bonnie Piesse, Naomi Grossman, Celeste Yarnell, Malachi Throne, Elihu Harris, Michael Silver, Ron Dellums, Libby Schaaf, Ed Lee, Tom Kenny, Brianna Keilar, Cory Coleman, Michael Crabtree, Jillian Michaels, Bryan Tyler, Jay Gruden, Justine Ezarik, Mystery Guitar Man, Ed Asner, Nate Burleson, Veronica Cartwright, Gary Busey, Richard Dreyfuss, Cheryl Cosenza, Miss Universe Pia Wurtzbach, Demaryus Thomas, Gary Kubiak, Peyton Manning, Andrew Perloff, Julie Buehler, Susan Johnston, David Glanzer, Fred Willard, Tom Skerritt, Aza Queen, Ed Lozzi, Ken Davidian, Yakov Smirnoff, Kristen Myers, Jo Anne Worley, Megan Freels Johnston, Miss Universe Pia Wurzbach and many more!
Zennie62Media’s target audience is 18 to 55 years old, college educated or in college, 60 percent male and 40 percent female. The typical Zennie62 blog or YouTube channel or social media reader tends to be a fan of organized sports, a college-graduate who practices healthy-living, and a news junkie.
Fans and investors in Zennie62Media are regular viewers of the nightly Zennie62 YouTube livestream show, where they have formed a place for community exchange on the NFL, sports, and trending news of the day.
Blogs, Social Media, and YouTube Channel Stats Zennie62Media has 96 blogs; here are the statistics for our major ones:
Oakland Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 130,000
Zennie62blog.com (Zennie62.com) avg monthly page views 2017: 70,000
Atlanta Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 70,000
Las Vegas Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 40,000
Denver Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 20,000
San Francisco Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 20,000
Miami Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 20,000
Cleveland Focus Blog avg monthly page views 2017: 10,000
Twitter: Zennie62 on Twitter has 168,000 followers – Zennie62Media also owns over 200 Twitter accounts; the Las Vegas Media Twitter account has 1,693 followers, including all major hotels on the Las Vegas Strip.
YouTube: Zennie62 on YouTube has over 36,000 subscribers to date, and over 71 million total video views, with over 12,000 total videos. It was established on April 21st 2006 and is a YouTube Partner Channel.
1) Influencer Marketing / Brand Mention – Your brand or yourself mentioned in specially formed video-blog and blog posts, social media content, including tweets, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, and many other entries – and with links to your website where possible.
The objective is not “link building” but influncer marketing and brand promotion via content development, which includes several objectives, including search engine optimization (SEO) aimed at getting you noticed. As a note, we follow guidelines regarding disclosure of engagement and forward looking statements. Viewers appreciate authenticity: when we explain we were engaged to tell them about a product, it actually helps market the product better.
2) Content Development, Vlogging, Blogging – This is what we do to achieve the objectives in “Brand Mention” but we also make and edit video-blogs and blogs and social media content and platforms – texts, videos, and photos to cover a news assignment if that is what your need is. We also build entire websites, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, and Facebook pages and social media accounts. It’s also what we do as part of our normal, daily media work.
3) Infographic Design – Infographics are simple, colorful ways of explaining often complex ideas. Zennie Abraham – Zennie62Media is an expert in the creation of inforgraphics to communicate a message, and is a subset of our content development work.
4) Content Marketing via Social Media and Email
5) Webblog Design and Development – Zennie Abraham – Zennie62Media has almost 100 blogs, and hundreds of specially made social media platforms. We make them for ourselves and our clients – let us help you.
6) Social Media Marketing – Need to establish a social media trend that the World will see? You’ve come to the right place. Need a Facebook Page? Need a Twitter Account? Need a Yelp Profile? Need a Foursquare Profile? Let Zennie Abraham – Zennie62Media do it for you.
7) Press Release Writing and Distribution – We write, post, and distribute press releases that
Please contact for rates