Man dies, dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at New York mall – CNN

Police and emergency crews rushed to the mall in Huntington Station, New York, on Saturday night after reports that a woman had collapsed in the basement of Legal Sea Foods. Once they arrived, they felt dizzy as well and determined that the cause was
Police probe source of deadly carbon monoxide leak at New York mallReuters
One Dead, 28 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At New York MallNPR
Carbon monoxide leak kills 1 at New York mallCBS News
New York Daily NewsLos Angeles TimesCBS Local
all 257 news articles

…read more

Source: New York News By Google

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *