Refrigerator sparks northeast Las Vegas mobile home fire – Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas Review-Journal
No one was injured after an electrical fire early Thursday morning at a northeast valley mobile home park. The fire was reported just after 3 a.m. at a home in the Carefree mobile home park, 3325 S. Nellis Blvd., near Cheyenne Avenue, Clark County Fire …

…read more

Source:: Las Vegas News By Google News

About the Author

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Be the first to comment on "Refrigerator sparks northeast Las Vegas mobile home fire – Las Vegas Review-Journal"

Leave a comment

Open

Maria Ayerdi Kaplan

Close