Fireplace embers spark fire at house in Bay Ho – The San Diego Union-Tribune

The San Diego Union-Tribune
Fireplace embers that were thrown in the trash sparked a fire that charred a shed and garage in the community of Bay Ho on Sunday, a fire official said. The fire was reported outside a single-story house on Wyandotte Avenue near Tonto Way about 5:35 p
Fire tears through Bay Ho garageCBS 8 San Diego

all 2 news articles

…read more

Source:: San Diego News By Google News

Keywords

News: Fireplace embers spark fire at house in Bay Ho – The San Diego Union-Tribune - The San Diego Union-TribuneFireplace embers that were thrown in the trash sparked a fire that charred a shed and garage...

Read the other blogs in the Zennie62Media network:

- OaklandNewsNow.com - OaklandNewsOnline.com

About the Author

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Be the first to comment on "Fireplace embers spark fire at house in Bay Ho – The San Diego Union-Tribune"

Leave a comment