Las Vegas

Man hospitalized after North Las Vegas apartment fire dies – Las Vegas Review-Journal

Las Vegas Review-Journal
A man hospitalized in grave condition after an accidental candle fire Tuesday at a North Las Vegas apartment has died, firefighters said. The man, who was 45, was found about 4:30 a.m. Tuesday inside the apartment on the 3500 block of Civic Center

and more

…read more

Source:: Las Vegas News By Google News

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.