Resident injured in fire at Las Vegas apartment complex – Las Vegas Sun

Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
Las Vegas Sun
Careless smoking is blamed for a fire this morning that ripped through an apartment on Las Vegas Boulevard and severely burned a man’s legs. Las Vegas Fire & Rescue spokesman Tim Szymanski said the blaze erupted about 8:57 a.m. at the Veteran’s
Las Vegas firefighters rescue worker from trenchLas Vegas Review-Journal
Las Vegas crews rescue worker from trench(multiple names)
Las Vegas‘ largest union to vote on casino strikeElko Daily Free Press
MyNews3 Las Vegas KSNVLas Vegas Blog (blog)
all 30 news articles

…read more

Source: Las Vegas News By Google

About the Author

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Be the first to comment on "Resident injured in fire at Las Vegas apartment complex – Las Vegas Sun"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.




Open

Maria Ayerdi Kaplan

Close