Man dies, dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at New York mall – CNN

Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
CNN
Police and emergency crews rushed to the mall in Huntington Station, New York, on Saturday night after reports that a woman had collapsed in the basement of Legal Sea Foods. Once they arrived, they felt dizzy as well and determined that the cause was
Police probe source of deadly carbon monoxide leak at New York mallReuters
One Dead, 28 Sickened By Carbon Monoxide At New York MallNPR
Carbon monoxide leak kills 1 at New York mallCBS News
New York Daily NewsLos Angeles TimesCBS Local
all 257 news articles

…read more

Source: New York News By Google

About the Author

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Be the first to comment on "Man dies, dozens hospitalized after carbon monoxide leak at New York mall – CNN"

Leave a comment

Open

Maria Ayerdi Kaplan

Close