Carbon monoxide leak kills 1 at New York mall – CBS News

Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
Zennie Abraham / Zennie62
CBS News
NEW YORK – One person died and at least two dozen others were rushed to area hospitals for apparent carbon monoxide poisoning at a mall on Long Island Saturday evening, CBS New York reported. A spokesperson for the Huntington Community First Aid
One dead, 27 made ill by carbon monoxide at New York mallReuters
Restaurant Manager Dies From Carbon Monoxide At New York MallNPR
Man overcome by carbon monoxide dies at New York mallLos Angeles Times
New York Daily News
all 89 news articles

…read more

Source: New York News By Google

About the Author

Zennie Abraham
Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Be the first to comment on "Carbon monoxide leak kills 1 at New York mall – CBS News"

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published.




Open

Maria Ayerdi Kaplan

Close