December 30, 2013, ShenZhen, China – Microlab www.microlab.com, a leading audio manufacturer of portable and Hi-Fi speaker systems for the digital home and office, and a CES 2012 Innovations Award Winner, announced today the FC10 Triangle Speaker System, a low-cost powerful compact home and office stereo system, featuring two speakers, DSP Technology (Digital Signal Processing), a built-in amplifier, tweeter and woofer, and a unique modern white triangle shape for better design and sound.
Priced at only $77, the FC10 Triangle Speaker System provides high performance compact stereo speakers with a big 30 watt sound for the home or office. Easily connecting to PCs, tablets, phones, and other devices with a compact size of just 3” x 6.5” x 6” x 6.5”, the FC10 Triangle Speaker System is elegantly designed to fit on a desk or tabletop with a side panel for quick access to controls.
Advanced DSP Technology, Powerful State-of-the-Art Amplifier, High-Quality Tweeter & Woofer
The FC10 Triangle Speaker features advanced DSP (Digital Signal Processing) Technology for Analog to Digital sound processing with minimum distortion and maximum precision; a powerful built-in amplifier using state-of-the-art digital processing for dynamic power; and high-quality tweeter and woofer drivers for the best full range sound. In addition, it features a bass reflex tunnel in each cabinet for strong low frequency sound with 30 Watt Output Power (Power Distribution 2x 15 Watt), a frequency range of 80 Hz – 20 kHz, with a metal grill front panel and rubber sides for an unprecedented vocal and depth in bass.
Microlab FC10 Triangle Speaker System Features:
• Two high performance compact stereo speakers with big sound.
• Advanced DSP Technology for high fidelity sound production with minimum distortion and maximum precision.
• Unique stylish modern triangle design for better stereo sound effect with 2 triangle shaped speakers, with metal grill front panel and rubber side covers.
• Stylish white color and design fits home and office.
• Powerful amplifier uses state-of-the art digital processing for dynamic power.
• Quality tweeter and woofer drivers.
• Bass reflex tunnel in each cabinet to produce strong low frequency sound.
• Easily connecting to PCs, tablets, phones, and other devices.
• Side Panel easy access and control.
• Compact size with dimensions: 3″ x 6.5″ x 6″ x 6.5″
• Weight: 4.41 lbs.
• Output Power: 30 Watt RMS.
• Power distribution: 2x 15W RMS.
• Harmonic distortion:< 0.5 percent 1W 1kHz. • Frequency range: 80Hz - 20kHz. • Signal/noise ratio: >65dB.
• Separation: >45dB.
• Speakers: Tweeter drive type: 0.5″, rated power: 5W, 8 ohm, full range driver type: 2.25″, full range driver rated power: 15W, 8 ohm.
• Power input: DC.
• Interfaces: Proprietary plug (output), 3.5 mm stereo (input)
Microlab FC10 Triangle Speaker System to be Introduced at CES 2014 in Las Vegas
Microlab will introduce Microlab FC10 Triangle Speaker System at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES), held Jan. 7-10, 2014 in Las Vegas, at the Microlab Booth #20854 (South Hall).