Zimmerman was said to have five guns and 100 rounds of ammunition in his possession when he was arrested on the charge of domestic violence against his now-ex girlfriend Samantha Schiebe.
Here’s the vlog on George Zimmerman’s encounter with law enforcement and Schiebe of two weeks ago:
This is the list of items found at his home, or more correctly, the home he shared with Samantha Schiebe:
1) Three handguns
2) A 12-gauge shotgun,
3) A rifle
4) 106 rounds of ammunition, plus two AR-15 magazines.
5) Three handgun holsters
6) A pack of gum,
7) A religious pendant
8) A flashlight,
9) A pocket knife
10) Sanitizing wipe,
11) A soft-sided gun case
What one person, let alone George Zimmerman, needs with three handguns, a 12-gauge shotgun, a rifle, and 106 rounds of ammo is the question of the day. Looks like he was planning for war – against someone.
Zimmerman’s $9,000 bail agreement had the following conditions:
1) George Zimmerman cannot go to two Florida addresses.
2) Zimmerman cannot have contact with the accuser, Samantha Scheibe.
3) George can’t possess weapons.
4) George must wear a monitoring device.
5) Zimmerman cannot travel outside Florida.