Trump Vows to Save ZTE Jobs Lost After US Sanctions Against the Chinese Company – New York Times

Posted on May 13 2018 - 12:57pm by Zennie Abraham
Spread the love
Print Friendly, PDF & Email
New York Times
ZTE said last week that it had halted “major operating activities” because it could not get needed American components. It has 75,000 employees and says it has business in more than 160 nations.CreditJohannes Eisele/Agence France-Presse — Getty …

and more

…read more

Source:: New York City News By Google News

About the Author

Zennie Abraham | Zennie Abraham or "Zennie62" is the founder of Zennie62Media which consists of zennie62blog.com and a multimedia blog news aggregator and video network, and 78-blog network, with social media and content development services and consulting. Zennie is a pioneer video blogger, YouTube Partner, social media practitioner, game developer, and pundit. Note: news aggregator content does not reflect the personal views of Mr. Abraham.

Leave A Response

You must be logged in to post a comment.